Monday, 24 March 2008

I do like Red Apples!!!!

So I have been looking at modifying my MacBook Pro for a good while now. After endless hours looking at mod sites and things that can be done, I have decided to settle with changing the apple insert behind the screen as my first step into the world of Mac modding.
I found a great site that sells inserts and shows you how to fit them. You can find it here. There are some cool results in their gallery. As you can see from the lovely picture to the left I went for a modest red insert. I made it myself actually. The thing is though you don't want to know the frustration and agony I went through to get the flippin screen back off me Mac. After about 3 hours it was all done and dusted. So there you go I now have a customized MacBook Pro. Cool.
Good Bye for now.

No comments: